Trinity Business School
Trinity Business School is located within Trinity College Dublin. There are two entrances, one located on Pearse Street and one on campus, which is at the north-east corner of the rugby pitch.
The school is a five-minute walk from Pearse Street DART station.
Dublin Bus routes 7b, 7d, 25x, 32x, 37, 39, 39a, 39x, 41x, 66x, 67x, 70, 84x, 116, 118 and 145 all stop directly outside the school entrance on Pearse Street.
The Luas green line serves the immediate area, with the Trinity stop being the closest to the venue.
There is a Dublin Bikes stand on Pearse Street outside the Science Gallery, which is beside the entrance to Trinity Business School. There is also bike parking on campus.
- FROM THE AIRPORT:
There are two direct airport bus transfers to the city centre, Airlink 747 and Aircoach route 700.
- Airlink 747 costs €6 one way and operates every 15-20 minutes.
- Aircoach 700 costs €7 one way and operates every 15-30 minutes.
- A taxi service is also available.
We strongly encourage the use of public transport. However, where this is not possible, a number of car parks are available close to the venue.
- Park Rite City Quay (Approx 5-mins walk)
- Park Rite Fleet Street (Approx 9-mins walk)
- Qpark Setanta (Approx 10-mins walk)