When does the event take place?
Future Human takes place on Thursday 21 and Friday 22 May 2020. The registration desk will be open from 7.45am each morning.
- How do I register to attend?
Tickets for Future Human are on sale right now. Click here to book yours.
- Do you offer group discounts?
Yes, we do. Please contact our HQ here for full details.
- I’ve purchased a ticket, however am no longer able to attend. Can I get a refund?
While we are unable to offer refunds, you may change the name on your ticket up until 11.59pm (UTC) on Thursday 14 May 2020. Please click the link in your ticket confirmation email to do this. Changes to tickets will not be possible after this date.
- Where do I collect my badge?
You can collect your badge and wristband from the registration desk, which will be open from 7.45am on each morning of the event. We ask that badges and wristbands be worn at all times.
- What type of sessions will be on offer?
Expect a potent mix of main stage talks, fireside chats, interactive masterclasses and workshops, plus Future Human Village – our immersive exhibition area.
- Do I need to register to attend one of the masterclasses or workshops?
- Where can I find the schedule?
Details of each day’s programme will be published closer to the time. In the meantime, stay tuned to our social media accounts for all the breaking programme news.
- I have a special requirement. What facilities will be available on site?
Future Human is a fully accessible event. In addition to a fully wheelchair-accessible venue, a quiet room, a nursing room and STEM-specialist ISL interpreters will be available for the duration of the event. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly if you have any queries.
- What is the dress code for the event?
There is no specific dress code, however, if you are unsure, we suggest business casual.
- Will I be able to store my luggage?
Yes, a cloakroom will be available from 7.45am to 5.00pm each day.
- Do you offer volunteer opportunities?
- How do I get a media pass?